Memorial Day Hunter Raid

Public Chat for All
Cragzop

Memorial Day Hunter Raid

Post by Cragzop »

POSTED HERE FOR FNF

If the pattern from last year holds, we should have a bonus rare period for Memorial Day weekend (50%). What better way to take advantage of this than to have a...

...MS HUNTER RAID!!!

I will be starting the raid on Friday and hopefully we can keep it churning all through the weekend. The focus will be on EoK, RoS, and TBL hunter achievements...but if you want to tackle PoP or something else, feel free. Only thing I ask is that if you are playing and in raid focus on SOMETHING to help folks.

Not going to be around over the weekend? Find someone who will be and have them connect you to the raid.

To help figure out what folks need, please post as to what you hope to get below. I've got everything for my group so I will be looking at the lists below for targets.
lipsync

Re: Memorial Day Hunter Raid

Post by lipsync »

If I am on, I will gladly help where I needed. Only hunter stuff I need is TBL, but i would be more than willing to put some pet class toons at PoP named/PH spots, and actively play Lipsyncx where ever needed.
Lianeb
Site Admin
Level: 120
Class: Warrior
Race: Wood Elf

Post by Lianeb »

I have hunters done but willing to help out I have couple items the alts still need
Kattastik
Class Leader
Level: 105
Class: Cleric
Race: Gnome wtf

Post by Kattastik »

My two new alts need all the kills, and I'd love chase gloves on bard in the future. So IF there is a bonus rare spawn, I'll happily help kill in some ros/eok zones and would love any help provided by the guild
Cannikin
Honorary Guest
Level: 110
Class: Warrior
Race: Iksar

Post by Cannikin »

I got Planeslayer last night, and EoK done awhile ago. Still need most of RoS, but mainly need help with stuff that's gonna give me a bit of trouble to do with my own box team: VP (box team not flagged) and the grotesque succulent and majestic cockatrice in OT which still kick my ass lol.
Haix
Level: 115
Class: Necromancer
Race: Dark Elf

Post by Haix »

Oops didn't see that this was last year. Leaving this here though in case we do it again this year. I will also be able to cut and paste if a new thread is started.

Obviously I don't expect all of this to be done or that the raid cater to me. Just wanted to limit the asking of "does anyone need xxxx" . I also was hoping that one of these zones would be someone's favorite place to hunt. I need lots and lots more from previous zones since hunter had never really interested me until they made it sorta mandatory. I will be working on hunters too while this is going on. Thanks in advance for any help.

TBL
all of Mearatas
all of Smoke
Wind: Blessed Wind, Iron Lance, Sapphire Hammer, Seeping Gladness
Ash: Mischief Darkheart, Shockstone

Zephyr: ALL BUT Cloud Iron Lance, Glassbeak Stormbreaker, Wild Blossom Star
Embers: ALL BUT Final Blade Lord, Shield Spirit's Laugh, Steam Wave Slicer

ROS
all of Sathir's Tomb
all of Veeshan's Peak (I can't get in yet)
Gorowyn: Head Boiler Akett, Overlord Teralov, The Magmalisk, Fereth Captain Ordran
Howling Stone: General V'deers the arisen, Nureya Arisen, Shandral arisen, The underlord, Tormented Adalora, Vermistipus, Arisen Fenistra

Skyfire: ALL BUT a rabid reveler, Ritualist Bomoda, The Crimson Sentinel
Overthere: ALL BUT Drakis, Fang, a grotesque succulent, an iron sentinel, Janissary Virzak, a Kar'Zok lacerator, Rigelon the watcher

EoK
Droga: Blood of Droga, Bore, Chief Dronan, Cook Eepvibles, Jailor Muxfan, Spirit Master Wigaue, Spiritwatcher Scrollhallow, Whip Oracle Krassex

Chardok: ALL BUT The Bridgekeeper, Crackjaw, Dread Overseer Akalod, Grand Herbalist Mak'ha, Overseer Dal'guur, Queen Velazul's Aide, Royal Guard Kakator, the Sokokar Matron
Vyne
Retired
Level: 115
Class: Druid
Race: Wood Elf

Post by Vyne »

Vyne is done but Zyris needs just about everything from EoK onward.
Caio

Post by Caio »

if the servers are up at all, I can try to help sure. Walkman still needs a bunch I think.
Odiiusx
Level: 120
Class: Paladin
Race: Dwarf

Post by Odiiusx »

Ah, the old bump from last year. If the double spawns happen though, I will be starting in EoK and working forward for my alts.