Coronavirus chart

Public Chat for All
Lullebie

Coronavirus chart

Post by Lullebie »

This is the perpetually updated count with graphs of the location and spread of coronavirus.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps ... 7b48e9ecf6
Lullebie

Re: Coronavirus chart

Post by Lullebie »

Go shopping less, play EQ more to protect yourself from the Coronavirus.
Zigie
Honorary Guest
Level: 110
Class: Beastlord
Race: Barbarian

Post by Zigie »

Last edited by Zigie on Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lullebie

Post by Lullebie »

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... &eim=0,2,6
This is the 1920 - 1930 stock market graph. Following the recent downturn in the market which commenced prior to the corona virus scare, I remembered a similar pattern from school.
Kiillz
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Post by Kiillz »

It's an election year....every year since 04 spread of some shit....this hype too shall pass.
Lullebie

Post by Lullebie »

kiillz wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:16 pm It's an election year....every year since 04 spread of some shit....this hype too shall pass.
I have not been able to locate information on the run of this virus. Do you know how long they expect it to remain in our population? I binged Punisher season 1 yesterday and moving on to season 2 today. I'm going to run out of movies eventually.
Kiillz

Post by Kiillz »

most doctors are shooting it down as media driven,yes folks are sick but no sicker then others infected with the flu and the mortality rate is no where NEAR what they will have you believe. June is the run off.
Cinexa
Level: 115
Class: Wizard
Race: High Elf

Post by Cinexa »

Listen to Dr Anthony Fauci - NOT FOX NEWS!
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/03/1 ... ronavirus/
Lullebie

Post by Lullebie »

kiillz wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:50 pm most doctors are shooting it down as media driven,yes folks are sick but no sicker then others infected with the flu and the mortality rate is no where NEAR what they will have you believe. June is the run off.
Good to here, I will be 69 Monday. The media was selling as fact that people in my age group have a 70% mortality rate from Covid19. I can easily stay in until June and glad to hear its mostly media hype. Punisher is a great series. Back to binging.
Cinexa
Class: Wizard
Race: High Elf

Post by Cinexa »

It is NOT JUST MEDIA HYPE - for your own sake get off fox news - they are giving you very bad information. This is serious.
You people who really believes it's a "cold" or a "flu" are delusional.
Vyne
Retired
Class: Druid
Race: Wood Elf

Post by Vyne »

Lullebie wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:11 am
kiillz wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:50 pm most doctors are shooting it down as media driven,yes folks are sick but no sicker then others infected with the flu and the mortality rate is no where NEAR what they will have you believe. June is the run off.
Good to here, I will be 69 Monday. The media was selling as fact that people in my age group have a 70% mortality rate from Covid19. I can easily stay in until June and glad to hear its mostly media hype. Punisher is a great series. Back to binging.
Happy Pre Birthday! Hope you have something fun planned even if not inclined to go out in public right now :)

I'm the same. I do not have to get out really so probably will not for a while. Just like when any nasty little bug is going around, sensible precautions never hurt!

It is very sad though that the liberal media and government on all levels are causing such needless terror :( My church has even canceled services and will go live on Facebook. Think I'll pass on that this Sunday. My step daughter and her husband, both elementary school teachers, get some extra time off though for extended spring break.
Lullebie

Post by Lullebie »

Cinexa wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:01 pm It is NOT JUST MEDIA HYPE - for your own sake get off fox news - they are giving you very bad information. This is serious.
You people who really believes it's a "cold" or a "flu" are delusional.
I don't read Fox (so called) news. I follow the experts in emmunology. Staying home seems to be the best protection. I can still drive around and curse old people driving too slow.
Lullebie

Post by Lullebie »

[

Happy Pre Birthday! Hope you have something fun planned even if not inclined to go out in public right now :)

I'm the same. I do not have to get out really so probably will not for a while. Just like when any nasty little bug is going around, sensible precautions never hurt!

I think were all trapped for a bit. For my birthday I ordered a Simply Vera midi dress, other ladies stuff, and I got a new (never had one before) Air Fryer with toaster and convection. I love it but have to wait for the other things to arrive. I always buy myself the best birthday gifts. lol
Kiillz

Post by Kiillz »

CNN is worse then Fox and I am talking ALL MEDIA... plenty of doctors out there who say all of this is inflated . The world will go on ....H1N1 Eboloa Swine etc we are all still here.
Lullebie

Post by Lullebie »

kiillz wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:14 pm CNN is worse then Fox and I am talking ALL MEDIA... plenty of doctors out there who say all of this is inflated . The world will go on ....H1N1 Eboloa Swine etc we are all still here.
I don't watch any of them and don't credit either with better or worse information. Having lived in Los Angeles most of my life and having friends and family in the entertainment industry, it is very clear that no programming claiming to be news actually is anything other than Entertainment fighting for ratings. Where does the money come from Sponsors? Where do sponsors place the money,? In highly rated shows. We should have a law that prevents any of those shows from using the term NEWS. Maybe it should change to "It Could Happe In The News" lol
Zigie
Honorary Guest

Post by Zigie »

This page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

I listen to Kyle Hill, he's one of my science educators I follow with the school kids on youtube.
[youtube][/youtube]
Pluralist
Officer
Class: Cleric
Race: Dark Elf

Post by Pluralist »

Come on, lets not start going down the left and right media path because that's what they want.

I don't watch any mainstream media at all, none of them. I also have no affiliation with any political parties. No matter what your views are on anything they want you glued to the screen and no longer provide a public service. Go read Hate Inc and try to stop letting the corporations turn you against other people because you don't agree, just remember the author wants to make money too. You should be able to have a healthy debate and still get along with people without attacking or hating the people you don't agree with. Everything you read and watch these days needs to have a healthy dose of skepticism and read different views and make educated guesses.

Both this and the flu are serious as hell. The flu kills a ton of people, these both spread the same way and put the same category of people at high risk. One day this will kill more people than the flu, but nobody seems to give two shits about the flu right now and it IS a serious health threat that kills people every year because people are nasty, selfish and don't care about spreading it to others.
Pluralist
Officer
Class: Cleric

Post by Pluralist »

The link to facebook is just a good meme. Has a guy crying In bed as normal people and tom cruise laughing as the gamers to people having to stay at home.
Kiillz

Post by Kiillz »

starting tomorrow county I work in goes on lockdown...good times. Number of cases here has exploded
lipsync

Post by lipsync »

At this point I will NOT say what I want to say!!!!!

Be safe everyone!
Zigie
Honorary Guest

Post by Zigie »

Zigie
Honorary Guest

Post by Zigie »

Zigie
Honorary Guest

Post by Zigie »

I went to the store today, Sign said MASK REQUIRED.
Lady behind the counter tried to argue with me that my mask wasn't appropriate.
Ummm...I really BEG TO DIFFER. Plaguemasks are in vogue this year!

Zigie
Honorary Guest

Post by Zigie »

Throw me the idol, I throw you the whip.
So long, Dr. Jones.
indy.gif
indy.gif (2.09 MiB) Viewed 2905 times
It belongs in a museum. SO DO YOU!
Haix
Class: Necromancer

Post by Haix »

Wish I hadn't seen this thread. Lost total respect for some. I've been around for more than half a century and I know no one who has died from the flu. I know over 10 people personally so far who have died from corona. Not coming back here to read any more of this.